Products recommended in the post contain affiliate links. If you buy something through our posts, we may receive a commission at no extra charge to you.
Best Garmin Smartwatch Black Friday The sports watches from Garmin, the experts in navigation devices and wearables, are rightly ahead in tests. Because the GPS watches not only have basic functions such as determining the heart rate and the distance traveled, but also measure times and speed
Most models are capable of the training plan by round-trip routing options that measure running efficiency and other tools to effectively support. Use our comparison to find out which model is best suited for your sporting goals.
Here I have picked some Best Garmin Smartwatch Black Friday Deals 2022 for you where you can save your money. So don’t miss this chance and grab the best deals from here.
Best Garmin Smartwatch Black Friday 2022
Garmin 010-01769-01 Vivoactive 3, GPS Smartwatch with Contactless Payments and Built-In Sports Apps, Black with Silver Hardware
- Garmin Pay contactless payment solution lets you pay for purchases with your watch (available for supported cards from participating banks)
- Personalize your watch with thousands of free watch faces, apps and widgets from our Connect IQ store
- More than 15 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps, including yoga, running, swimming and more
- Monitor your fitness level with VO2 max and fitness made estimates, plus keep an eye on how you handle stress
- Get connected features such as smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, Live Track and more when paired with a compatible smartphone
Garmin 010-02064-00 Instinct, Rugged Outdoor Watch with GPS, Features Glonass and Galileo, Heart Rate Monitoring and 3-Axis Compass, Graphite
- Rugged GPS watch built to withstand the toughest environments.Supported Application:Phone. . Wireless comm standard:Bluetooth
- Constructed to U.S. Military standard 810G for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 meters)
- Built in 3 axis compass and barometric altimeter, plus multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, Glonass and Galileo) support helps track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Monitor your estimated heart rate, activity and stress; Train with preloaded activity profiles. Strap material: Silicone
- Stay connected with smart notifications (with a compatible smartphone) and automatic data uploads to the Garmin connect online fitness community
Garmin 010-02173-11 Venu, GPS Smartwatch with Bright Touchscreen Display, Features Music, Body Energy Monitoring, Animated Workouts, Pulse Ox Sensor and More, Black
- Beautiful, bright amoled display and up to five-day battery life in smartwatch mode; Up to six hours in GPS and music mode
- The broadest range of all-day health monitoring features keeps track of your energy levels, respiration, menstrual cycle, stress, sleep, estimated heart rate and more
- Easily download songs to your watch, including playlists from Spotify, Amazon music or Deezer (may require a premium subscription With a third-party music provider), and connect with headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Record all the ways to move with more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps, including yoga, running, pool swimming and more
- Get easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts right on your watch screen. Smartphone compatibility-iPhone, Android
Garmin 010-01733-00 Fenix 5X Sapphire - Slate Gray with Black Band
- Ultimate multisport GPS watch with full color Topo U.S. mapping, routable cycling maps and other outdoor navigation features
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel bezel, buttons and rear case: Physical size 5.1 x 5.1 x 1.8 centimeter; Weight silicone band: 98 grams; Metal band: 196 grams
- Built in navigation sensors include GPS and Glonass capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone as well as 3 axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Preloaded run profiles: Running, treadmill running, trail running. Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows your training status, training load and more
- Connected features include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin connect online fitness community and personalization through free watch faces and apps from our connect IQ store
Garmin 010-01689-00 Forerunner 35; Easy-to-Use GPS Running Watch, Black
- Easy-to use GPS running watch tracks how far, how fast and where you run
- Estimates heart rate at the wrist, all day and night, using Garmin elevate wrist heart rate technology
- Connected features: Smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking and music controls (when paired with a compatible smartphone)
- All-day activity tracking estimates steps, calories and intensity minutes and reminds you when to move
- Automatically uploads your data to Garmin Connect, our free online fitness community where you can join challenges, receive insights and share your progress as you meet your goals
Garmin vívoactive 3 Music, GPS Smartwatch with Music Storage, Supports Spotify - Black (Renewed)
- Easily download up to 500 songs to your watch, and connect with Bluetooth headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Garmin Pay contactless payment solution lets you make convenient payments with your watch, so you can leave your cash and cards at home
- Customize with thousands of free watch faces, apps and more from our Connect IQ store
- More than 15 preloaded sports apps, including yoga, running, swimming, strength training and many more; use preloaded workouts, or create and download custom ones
- Monitor your fitness level with VO2 max and fitness age estimates, plus keep an eye on how you handle stress
Garmin vivomove HR, Hybrid Smartwatch for Men and Women, White/Rose Gold
- Stay connected with smart features such as music controls and smart notifications for incoming calls, text messages, calendar reminders and more (when paired with a compatible smartphone)
- Estimates heart rate with elevate wrist heart rate technology. Display size 0.38 x 0.76 inches (9.6 millimeter x 19.2 millimeter). Small/medium fits wrists with a circumference of 107 177 millimeter
- Wellness monitoring tools, such as all day stress tracking and a relaxation timer, help you manage stress; Includes advanced sleep monitoring with REM sleep
- Displays steps, calories, distance, heart rate, intensity minutes and VO2 max
- Effortlessly change your look with industry standard 20 millimeter quick release accessory bands
Garmin vívoactive HR GPS Smart Watch, Regular fit - Black
- Regular fits wrist circumferences 5.39" to 7.68" (137 to 195 mm),GPS smartwatch with a sunlight-readable, high-resolution color touchscreen. Display size-28.6 mm x 20.7 mm.Display resolution:205 x 148 pixels
- 24/7 HEART RATE MONITORING - Elevate wrist heart technology gives you heart rate all day and night without an additional strap,Heart rate is not available while swimming
- LONG BATTERY LIFE - Up to 8 days in watch/activity tracking mode. Battery life : GPS mode: Up to 13 hours. Smartwatch mode: Up to 8 days
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS - Set any notification from your mobile device to display when paired with a compatible smartphone.Water rating:5 ATM, Compatible with Android 4.4 OS or Later,Bluetooth 4.0 or Later and AppleiOS 10.0 or Later,iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
Garmin watch comparison 2022 Reviews
We will help you find your Garmin watch test winner!
- Garmin is one of the most important manufacturers of GPS smartwatches and related products such as fitness trackers and multisport watches that perfectly accompany the user in improving his personal fitness and planning his training.
- Some models are tailored to one sport, be it running or golfing. The TriBundle Garmin watches even specifically support triathletes.
- The Garmin sports watches are also smartwatches. The practical thing: The software of the Garmin watches basically supports both Android and iOS. Some models are even compatible with a Windows phone.
The basics of Garmin watches and sports watches
What all Garmin sports watches have in common is that they support their wearer in being active. Either by motivating him as a fitness tracker to exercise more and live healthier or by supporting him as a GPS smartwatch in achieving sporting goals.
But the watches are not only used to improve fitness in the sense of constant stimulation. They also help you to assess your own performance and to incorporate regeneration phases into your training.
The satellites continuously send signals that the receivers can use to calculate their current latitude, longitude, height above sea level, and time. GPS is the American version, GLONASS for example a Russian invention.
You can of course also access music services with your Garmin watch through apps. And you can also control your training with the help of special apps and evaluate it afterward.
With the Garmin Connect app, you can also connect with training partners, either to train together or to let others take part in your own training.
The different types of Garmin watches
As can be seen after viewing the product range, there are different types of Garmin watches with special areas of application, between which you can choose. In the following, we have listed the types together with the product properties.
Tips for buying a Garmin watch
Using our Garmin watch comparison chart at AUTO BILD * you can see, among other things, which Garmin watches are particularly versatile and which watch is the cheapest. However, other factors play a role in finding your personal Garmin watch test winner.
Even if there is no Garmin watches designed exclusively for women, the hybrid smartwatch Vivomove HR is available in designs that are particularly feminine. But the other Garmin watches are also suitable for men and women since the Garmin watch strap is usually available in different colors.