Best Garmin Venu Smartwatch Black Friday The Garmin Venu should not be considered that it is actually a watch for athletes. This is the only way to explain why Garmin chose such a minimalist design, which is supported by a great OLED display. In addition, the watch is packed with pretty much all the features that are currently available. We test the Venu as part of our sports watch theme.
Here I have picked some Best Garmin Venu Smartwatch Black Friday Sales & Deals for you from the top brand Smartwatch.
Best Garmin Venu Smartwatch Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2023
Reasons to buy:
- Bright touchscreen display: High resolution, vivid colors, and intuitive interface.
- Music capabilities: Supports several streaming services and offline playlists.
- Body energy monitoring: Assists in managing energy levels for a balanced lifestyle.
- Animated workouts: Provides convenient, easy-to-follow workout instructions.
- Pulse Ox sensor: A handy tool for wellness and fitness tracking.
- Some users might find the watch a bit bulky.
- Battery life could be improved, particularly with heavy GPS and music use.
2. Garmin vivofit jr. 3, Fitness Tracker for Kids, Includes Interactive App Experience, Swim-Friendly
Reasons to buy:
- Long battery life: With up to a year of battery life, there’s no need for daily charging.
- Swim-friendly: Kids can wear it in the pool, the beach, or the shower without fear of damage.
- Interactive app: Provides a fun, gamified way to encourage children to be more active.
- The accompanying app may require parental assistance for younger children.
Reasons to buy:
- Advanced fitness tracking capabilities including hydration and respiration tracking, stress score, and women’s health.
- Excellent battery life that can last up to 7 days in smartwatch mode.
- Smart notifications, safety, and tracking features make it a comprehensive tool for all activities.
- Lacks a more premium feel when compared to competitors in its price range.
- The user interface may take time to understand and navigate effectively.
4. Garmin Fenix 7 Solar, adventure smartwatch, with Solar Charging Capabilities, rugged outdoor watch with GPS
Reasons to buy:
- Solar Charging: Allows for extended usage without the need to frequently recharge.
- GPS Functionality: Ensures accurate location tracking during outdoor adventures.
- Health and Wellness Features: Comprehensive health tracking including heart rate, sleep, and overall wellness.
- Price: The Garmin Fenix 7 Solar is a premium product and may be pricey for some.
5. Garmin vivoactive 4 GPS Smart Watch in Slate Stainless Steel Bezel with Black Case and Silicone Band
Reasons to buy:
- The Slate Stainless Steel Bezel with Black Case gives the watch a sleek, high-end look that goes well with any outfit.
- It comes with a durable silicone band, ensuring a comfortable fit for any wrist size.
- The watch’s GPS feature is highly accurate, ensuring you’ll never lose your way during outdoor activities.
- Being a Renewed product, it offers the same high quality as a new one but at a significantly reduced price.
- The battery life could be better, especially when using GPS frequently.
Garmin Venu Black Friday 2023 Reviews
At first glance, the Venu is not a sports watch. It lacks the chunky look that the Suunto 3 Fitness (review) has or the many side buttons that a Polar Vantage M (review) has. The Garmin Venu looks more like a larger normal watch. This is also due to the very good OLED display, which allows convenient touch operation. There are two buttons that are assigned different functions depending on the view. The watch weighs 46 g.
The setup is easy. You need the Garmin Connect app and an account, then the app guides you through the setup. After entering a pairing code, you can enter various information, such as the do not disturb times or the wrist used. A bit of a shame: Again Garmin is unable to query and adjust the units of measurement directly during setup. That ends with a clock that shows the temperature in Fahrenheit, the distance in kilometers, and the altitude in feet. You have to adjust this directly on the watch, in the settings under System and Units.
Apart from the faux pas in the units, the Garmin app is just good. Yes, the watch provides an incredible amount of data that almost overwhelms you at first glance. But Garmin does a good job of preparing the information in a usable way. After a short time, you can find your way around.
The app not only gets the data, it can also be used to plan new training sessions, search for routes that other people are running or manage their equipment. You can connect with other people, join virtual groups or set up emergency information (including live tracking).
The Venu also gives you access to Connect IQ, the new virtual shop for apps and watch designs. It is much clearer than the old shop and can be easily searched for new features.
One of the features that we used quite often is the smartphone’s search from the clock. A long press on the top button shows an orange telephone handset with a question mark when the cell phone is within Bluetooth range. One press is enough and the phone rings reliably.
For the runtime, we have activated all possible functions, including permanent pulse measurement, Sp02 measurement, WiFi, Bluetooth, and from time to time GPS. In practice, the Garmin Venu lasts for around three days, then it is at about 10 percent battery power and switches off pulse oximetry. After that, you can easily shave out another night, but then the watch should be connected to the charger.
It will be full again in less than an hour. Yes, the battery life is far behind a tracker like the Mi Band 4, but that’s also an unfair comparison. An OLED simply needs electricity, just like the numerous tracking functions. And yes, a larger battery would help, but it would also make the watch significantly richer. In our eyes, the runtime is a good compromise between design, features, weight, and size.
The Venu is a good mix of sports and everyday watches. If you do not know them, you will not suspect such a sophisticated training watch, especially if you replace the silicone bracelet with another one. The display in particular is a highlight, thanks to OLED it is simply crisp and the contrast between the colors and black looks great.
The other highlight is the many functions of the watch. It is a good companion for anyone who wants to measure their everyday life and have an overview of their daily movement. However, you should also train with the watch, because if it only measures everyday life, then it is almost too expensive. There are cheaper alternatives.
All in all, the Garmin Venu is a chic sports watch that does the job well and looks stylish.
- 6 Best Garmin Quatix 5 Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2023
- Best Garmin Smartwatch Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2023
- 7 Best Garmin Instinct & Swim 2 Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2023