Best Garmin Vivomove HR Sport Black Friday Fitness tracker can be outside most immediately recognizable as such by: Often there are bracelets with a display and a silicone bracelet. The new Garmin Vivomove HR is an exception.
It has a conventional dial with analog hands – and only reveals its OLED display with the fitness displays when the user moves his arm vigorously or taps the display. COMPUTER BILD sent Vivomove HR to the test!
Here I have picked some Best Garmin Vivomove HR Sport Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2021 for you where you can save your money. So don’t miss this chance and grab the best deals from here.
- 1 Best Garmin Vivomove HR Sport Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2021
- 1.1 1. Garmin vívomove HR, Hybrid Smartwatch for Men and Women, White/Rose Gold
- 1.2 2. PlayBetter Garmin vivomove HR Sport (Silver with Seafoam Band, S/M) Hybrid Smartwatch | Bundle…
- 1.3 3. PlayBetter Garmin vivomove HR Sport (Slate with Black Band, Large) Hybrid Smartwatch Screen…
- 1.4 4. PlayBetter Garmin vivomove HR Sport (Rose Gold with Black Band, S/M) Screen Protectors (x4) |…
- 1.5 5. Garmin vívoactive 3, GPS Smartwatch with Contactless Payments and Built-in Sports Apps, White/Silver
- 2 Garmin Vivomove HR Sport Reviews 2021
- 3 Compatibility
Best Garmin Vivomove HR Sport Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2021
5. Garmin vívoactive 3, GPS Smartwatch with Contactless Payments and Built-in Sports Apps, White/Silver
Garmin Vivomove HR Sport Reviews 2021
The big specialty of the Garmin Vivomove HR is the display. Because it is so well hidden that you cannot guess as long as you don’t tap the clock. Chapeau for this design! If you activate the screen, the clock hands move upwards. The user can access the menus by swiping, tapping, pressing and double-tapping. This only works reliably with a little practice, the glass sometimes reacts sluggishly to the touch.
The Garmin Vivomove HR measures the pulse throughout the day and uses it to calculate the stress level. It also calculates the maximum oxygen intake (VO2max) and fitness age after long walks or runs. The user finds the value by pressing the display firmly and swiping up to the VO2max menu item. In the smartphone app, the user goes to the More tab and then to Health and Performance. The Vivomove HR also tracks sleep.
In the test, this worked with only minor deviations. It is annoying, however, that the minute hand moves noisily and those who have their hands close to their ears may feel disturbed by the ticking. With a Bluetooth connection to the smartphone, the Vivomove HR reflects all kinds of notifications. The music on the smartphone can also be controlled remotely.
The Garmin Vivomove HR has the following sport modes: walking, running, stepper, weights, other activity – a clear selection. Since it does not have a GPS sensor, the watch only calculates the distance covered on the basis of the motion sensor – it clearly overestimated the user in the test course. She determined the pulse during the activities with only slight deviations.
The Garmin Vivomove HR is compatible with current Android devices (from version 4.3), iOS devices (from iPhone 4S and iPad Air), and Windows phones. In the test she occasionally had problems with the first pairing. The user sees the results in the Garmin Connect app. Garmin has done a lot of cleaning up in the past few months: The app is now much clearer.
- Best Garmin Vivofit Jr 2 Smartwatch Black Friday 2021
- 5 Best Garmin Vivofit 4 Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2021
- 4 Best Garmin Venu Smartwatch Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2021