Best Samsung Smartwatch Black Friday – Smartwatches have developed into small all-rounders: They no longer only expand the mobile phone, but also offer fitness and health functions. COMPUTER BILD has tested all relevant current models and clarifies here what the watches can do and what you should consider when buying. The photo series ” Overview of the tested smartwatches ” summarizes all results from laboratory and practice. The Smartwatch leaderboard presents the tested available devices at a glance.
Here I have picked some best Samsung Smartwatch Black Friday Sales & Deals for you from the top brand Smartwatch.
Best Samsung Smartwatch Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2022
1. Samsung Gear S3 Frontier Smartwatch
2. Samsung Galaxy Watch smartwatch
3. Samsung Galaxy Watch Active
4. Samsung Galaxy Watch
5. Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 W/
6. Samsung Galaxy Watch Active
Samsung Smartwatch Black Friday Review
Smart functions in the check
Phoning, chatting, navigating, asking the voice assistant, installing apps: features that your smartphone masters while you sleep. In the meantime, it also offers a powerful smartwatch. What can the clocks do in detail?
- Messaging: Every smartwatch receives messages from a cell phone. If the two devices understand each other well, you can even answer incoming messages via the clock. For iPhone users, this only works via Apple Watch; Android users can do this with smartwatches from Fitbit, Samsung, or Google’s Wear OS system.
- Voice assistant: Siri on the Apple Watch, Bixby on Samsung watches with a microphone, Google Assistant on Wear OS models with a microphone, Amazon Alexa on the Fitbit Versa 2 – the voice assistants save you fiddling on the small display.
- Navigation: Built-in GPS is a requirement, but not a guarantee. Route guidance works with the Apple Watch; the Galaxy Watch can do it with the third-party app ” Here WeGo “. Wear-OS watches come with Google Maps. Casio’s smartwatches have their own cards on board. Fitbit and Huawei smartwatches lack navigation.
- Listening to music: Now almost all models, in conjunction with Bluetooth headphones, allow you to enjoy music via the smartwatch. Google’s Wear-OS watches previously only offered this function for the in-house service “Google Play Music” – Apple Watches for “Apple Music”. Transfer Fee smartwatches ( Ionic and Versa ) to MP3 files or Deezer songs. Users of the Huawei Watch GT 2 and some watches from the Xiaomi subsidiary, such as the Amazfit Verge, bring MP3 tracks to the smartwatch via computer. Samsung customers listen to songs as MP3 files and via Spotify. This music streaming service is also available for other watches, but you can only use it to control playback on the phone remotely.
For fitness and health
Functions of a fitness tracker can be found in many smartwatches: Almost every model measures the heart rate with an optical pulse sensor, and a motion sensor records the step taken. For swimmers, Apple’s waterproof devices from Generation Series 2 or current Samsung watches such as the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active are recommended. Casio Pro Trek smartwatches are even suitable for divers; the latest generation is called Casio WSD-F30. The Fitbit Versa comes with good fitness functions and waterproof housing.
Anyone who walks a lot makes sure that GPS sensors are installed because it records the route without a smartphone. A trend among smartwatches: they are gradually becoming a health worker. The best example comes from Apple: The Apple Watch Series 4 GPS + Cellular detects serious falls and makes an emergency call without a cell phone or WiFi – thanks to the LTE module. The ECG function of the Apple Watch can even detect atrial fibrillation and thus provide important information about heart health.
Battery life: the problem of every smartwatch
The case should be slim and light so that it is comfortable to wear, the display should be bright, high-contrast, and colorful. But this brings manufacturers into conflict: there is little space for a large battery, which means a relatively short battery life – a homemade problem. In the test, COMPUTER BILD measured the runtimes and activated the permanent time display, heart rate measurement, and notifications.
Result: The most expensive smartwatch in the test, the TAG Heuer Connected (2022), doesn’t last for a day with these settings. All other models have at least one day’s capacity. Cross-country skiers with juice for several days include the Samsung and Fitbit watches, the Amazfit Verge, and the Huawei Watch GT series.
- 5 Best Jaybird BlueBuds X Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2022
- Best Michael Kors Smartwatch Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2022
- 6 Best B&O Beoplay Headphones Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2022